Our fuel poverty action pack is developed specifically for housing associations and RSLs and aimed at the 3 main causes of fuel poverty:
- Level of household income
- Energy efficiency of the home
- Energy prices
We offer you simple solutions that allow you to take immediate action.
Working in partnership with housing providers, energy sector specialists and fuel poverty charities, Vibrant Energy Matters aims to offer you a tailored solution specific to your requirements.
- We provide advice and guidance on good practice in delivering energy efficiency services.
- We deliver energy awareness training
- Analyse stock performance through Energy Performance Certificates
- Through our partnered solutions we can provide specific help and advice in many specialist areas including energy price fixing
Why should you tackle fuel poverty?
- Living in a cold home can cause ill health or make existing illness worse for your tenants.
- By tackling fuel poverty you will help to improve local economic activity, particularly in deprived areas – money not spent on fuel bills will find its way into the local economy
- You will create green jobs in your local area
- You help to reduce carbon emissions in your local area
We recently held a master class presentation at the Sustainable Communities event, held at the Church House Conference Centre in Westminster.
For more information please contact us on 0845 0945 192 or